Clipping Money: Girl Scout Cookies

3/6/18

Girl Scout Cookies



It's Girl Scout cookie season here and OMG! I really thought I was prepared for this year but I was wrong. See that U-Haul there? That's a 17' truck and it's getting loaded with all types of Girl Scout cookies. My Girl Scout Troop worked so hard selling cookies this year.


In this picture, you will see 5,134 cookies! All these cookies need to go back to my house and be unloaded... UGH! That is going to take forever... and ever.

Now let's fast forward 2 weeks...


That is what's left of those cookie boxes! 

POOF!

I actually had to pick up more cookies several times already. We have 2 weeks left of cookie season and I need even more cookies. The rate these girls are selling cookies, we may very well break 10,000 cookies sold. 

What's your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookies?
Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!