Clipping Money: Amazon: Girl Gourmet ONLY $2.57 (After Rebate)

10/23/09

Amazon: Girl Gourmet ONLY $2.57 (After Rebate)

I was browsing through Amazon with hopes of finding some cute inexpensive gifts for my nieces! Well, I found just that! Currently, Amazon has the Girl Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Circles Mold priced at just $4.02--down from $12.99. They also have Girl Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Flower Moldpriced at $4.45--down from $12.99 too! Plus, when you spend $25 on either of these products you'll get a FREE subscription Parenting Early Years or Parenting School Years included with your purchase (a $9.97 value)... BUT if you don't want the subscription, you can get a $9.97 rebate! You'll receive an email within 8 days after purchasing your items with full offer and refund details!

Here's the deal scenario I cooked up:
Your final cost, after you submit for the $9.97 rebate, ONLY $15.44! That equals out to just $2.57 per Girl Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich maker! What a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!