Clipping Money: Borders: 30% off Advent Calendars!

10/19/09

Borders: 30% off Advent Calendars!

Do I have any readers out there who get Advent Calendars for their kids every year? I'm a big fan of Advent calendars! I grew up doing them as a child and have such fond memories! I still get excited watching my kiddos open the little boxes everyday. Plus, looking at the excitement in their eyes makes it even better!


Kara, a reader, emailed about finding Lego City Advent Calendars at Borders priced at $29.99. She then used the 30% off any regular priced item coupon from here to score the Lego Advent Calendar for just $20.99! Now that may still seem expensive to some of you, but these calendars rarely go on sale. Amazon has the same calendar priced at $29.99, so you're getting a $9 discount going to Borders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!