I just received an email from Nicole letting me know about the Children's Place deals she scored (in store). She found some adorable costumes discounted to $5.99! She then used the 15% off coupon to save even more!
If you don't want to head out your door, then I would recommend checking online. I found a couple costumes discounted quite a bit, but most are only available in a few select sizes. You won't get these before Halloween, but like I've stated before, these would make great baby shower gifts and dress up clothes!
Costume Highlights:
giraffe costume
Was $22.50, now ONLY $3.99!
Green Monster Costume
Was $22.50, now ONLY $3.99!
Pink Monster Costume
Was $22.50, now ONLY $3.99!
Genie Costume
Was $24.50, now ONLY $3.99!
**Don't forget to use the 15% off coupon code to save even more. Also, remember that shipping is a flat rate of $5 no matter how much you order.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!