Clipping Money: My Trip to Giant Eagle

10/18/09

My Trip to Giant Eagle

Here is my 1st attempt at Giant Eagle. I have to admit, it was a great experience. I met some really nice people while I was shopping. I gave them my Blog address and I hope to see them on here :)

2 Duncan Hines Mixes
7 Krusteaz Cookie Mixes
2 V8 Juices
5 Bagel Bites
2 Kool-Aid Jammers
4 Dole Mixed fruit with gel
3 Venom Energy Drinks
2 Duncan Hines Frosting
6 Maxwell House French Vanilla Cafe's
2 Bags of Goldfish



12 Mini Chef Boyardee's
7 BIG Chef Boyardee's
2 Gallons Milk (yes one is already open, kids couldn't wait)
2 Duncan Hines Cake Mixes
4 Boxes Smart Taste Pastas



2 Boxes Velveeta
3 Cans Spaghetti-o's
6 Cans Chef Boyardee's
4 Boxes Gingerbread Poptarts
4 Boxes Smart Taste Spaghetti Noodles
4 Boxes of Cheerios
2 Containers of Duncan Hines Frosting



5 Bags Chef Michael's Dog Food
2 Sobe Waters
5 Snuggle Laundry Detergent

3 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners

TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS $255.36

GRAND TOTAL WITH COUPONS $107.10

SAVING $148.26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!