Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for the delay in posting deals, but I am exhausted. Running after 3 kids, baking, wrapping, working 50 hours and getting ready for Christmas has left me drained.
Remember this Sunday 12/20 there are no coupons. Also, keep in mind there are not going to be any really huge deals this week. Why? Well, because this week is catered to all of the last minute shoppers. This will give us couponers some time to organize coupons, pull expired ones, bake and wrap all in time for the holidays.
Keep me posted if you see any deals out there! I do my best to post them. I apologize if I can't get to the computer in time to post your ideas. Sometimes I am at work and by the time I get home the deal is dead. Send ideas, thoughts or suggestions to Bettimoe@gmail.com!!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!