Clipping Money: FREE Milk Gallon- HOT printable coupon!

1/17/10

FREE Milk Gallon- HOT printable coupon!


Enter the Great Gallon Give and then click to print a coupon for a
Any brand of white milk up to $4.00 in value!  Go organic, max out your coupon value!
If you already entered when I posted about the free half gallon of chocolate milk, you will be able to print again today for the new white milk coupon!  The site is running a little slow, I entered and never really got any action; but then I went back again and just signed in with my email address.  It gave me a ‘you can’t enter more than once per day’ message, but below was a link to print my coupon.  Remember to use your browser’s back button to print the coupon twice per computer!  Expires 2/16/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!