Clipping Money: TARGET: Barbie $5 Off $14.99 Purchase Coupon

1/13/10

TARGET: Barbie $5 Off $14.99 Purchase Coupon

barbieRight now Target has Barbies clearanced at some stores for 50% Off and many of these are marked with a “Pink Ticket Party” sticker. Anna from Frugal for You let me know that these specially marked packages contain a game piece with a code which you can submit HERE to see if you won a prize.  Anna’s daughter won free furniture or a doll.
AND-once I got Anna’s e-mail I did a little digging and read the official rules since I believe all sweepstakes/contests etc. allow you to be eligible without a purchase. It turns out you can play the game WITHOUT a game piece and get yourself a coupon. If you do not have a game piece- go HERE instead and it automatically generates a code for you, then you can fill out the rest of the form and submit. You can read the official rules HERE. Even if you don’t win… You will still get a coupon for $5 off a $14.99 or higher Barbie item Purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!