Clipping Money: FREE SUPERFRUIT SPREAD IF YOU PICK WINNER OF SUPER BOWL

2/5/10

FREE SUPERFRUIT SPREAD IF YOU PICK WINNER OF SUPER BOWL




 Free SuperFruit Spread if You pick Winner of Super Bowl
Ok, this isn’t a freebie for an Indianapolis win on sunday, but it is close. If you go and write on the Facebook wall of Crofter’s Organic Superfruit Spread who you think will win the Superbowl and are correct, they will send you a Free Jar of Superfruit Spread!
This is for US and Canada only. Go HERE to go to their Facebook page!
Gee, now this is going to be a tough game! Go Saints – win free hot sauce. Go Colts – win free jelly. Let’s see, If I pick the Saints and they win – I will get 2 things!   I think I will go for the Colts on the Facebook page – that way I win either way…lol!
*It doesn’t specify how you will receive your Superfruit or if you need to leave address or not. It is on their Home page so I do believe this is for real – just not sure how we will get it yet. Does anyone have any more insight?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!