Clipping Money: Price Match or Great Deal at Staples Bic Highlighters .50 Cents for 5-Pack After Coupon

2/14/10

Price Match or Great Deal at Staples Bic Highlighters .50 Cents for 5-Pack After Coupon



bic 
I am not sure if Target carries the 5-pack of Bic Brite Liner Highlighters- but Staples has them in their ad for $1.00. There was a coupon last year that is still valid:
$1/2 Bic Stationery Products, Any – 08-09-09 SS x/9/30/11 This will make them 50 cents for a 5-Pack which is a great deal.
I am bringing my Staples ad (was in my Sunday paper) with me today- & if they don’t have them at Target I think I will make a trip to Staples as I love highlighting everything! Also in the Staples ad- Sharpie Fine Tip 5-Pack Markers for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!