Clipping Money: And The "WINNER" For The 2 Starbucks Drink Coupons is...

11/14/10

And The "WINNER" For The 2 Starbucks Drink Coupons is...

  
Ok, our lucky winner of the 2 Starbuck's coupons is...
Amy S (amys*****@********.com)
Amy said: I was so excited to get my favorite Coffeemate creamer for FREE at Giant Eagle when you posted the 75cent coupon doubled.  I bought 4 that day and if I had more coupons, would've bought more! 

Thank you EVERYONE who participated in this contest! And a BIG thanks to all the favorite posts you all left! I will take that info and be able to provide you with what your interests are!!

Congrats Amy for winning my contest. Please be on the lookout for my email. You have 48 hours to respond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!