Clipping Money: Giant Eagle Turkey Deal

11/9/10

Giant Eagle Turkey Deal


WOW!!! Nicole just emailed me a great find on Giant Eagle's Facebook page. I don't know about you but I have everything for our Thanksgiving feast except the turkey.

FROM THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:

We Won't Be Beat! Giant Eagle® will match any competitors' ad prices on frozen turkeys! Deal starts on Thursday!

We'll match on same size, identical frozen turkeys in stock through 11/25/2010. Bring the ad to our Meat Department w/ intended purchase. Offer excludes manufacturer’s coupons, clearance, percent-off discounts, special limited quantities, going-out-of-business sale, offers tied to a purchase requirement.


I can't wait to start getting the ads in and to find out who has their turkey's the lowest. I know Walmart has theirs at $.55 a pound to $0.68 a pound. Who knows, maybe we won't need and ad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!