Clipping Money: TARGET TRIP 11/4

11/4/10

TARGET TRIP 11/4

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
The Halloween items at my store were 75% off
Halloween shower curtain $3.24
12 Glade Air Freshener $2.50 each
Used 6 B1G1 Free Glade Jar Candle, any 4 oz 9-26-10 SS x11/6
 Used 4 $3.00 off any glade item (tear pad)(get two $5 Gift Cards Back wyb 10)
3 packs Halloween ghosts $1.00 each
Keebler Animal Cookies $2.99
3 Skinny Water $1.00 each
Used 3 - $1.50/1 Skinny Water
2 Hamburger buns $0.94 each
  1 Regular Loaf Bread $0.99
2 Healthy Choice Lunch Steamers Assorted Varieties $1.69
 20 Kraft String Cheese $0.47 each
 4 Country Crock Spread 15 oz tub $1.42
5 Degree Deodorant $1.49 each
2 Reach Dental Floss $0.97 each
Halloween Witch $6.24
Halloween Tights $1.00
10 Suave $0.97 each
 4 Purina Cat Treats $1.34 each
2 $1/2 Purina Friskies Party Mix Target Coupon
Used 4 $1/1 Purina Friskies Cat Treats 8-22-10 SS x11/21
4 Wheat Thins $2.00 each
12 Glade Candles $2.50
Use 6 B1G1 Free Glade Jar Candle, any 4 oz 9-26-10 SS x11/6
 Used 4 $3.00 off any glade item (tear pad)
(get two $5 Gift Cards Back wyb 10)
 
Total Before Coupons $214.45
(wow)
Total After Coupons $36.76
(not bad)
Used $10.29 In Gift Cards 
(nice)
GRAND TOTAL OOP $30.33
 (SCORE)
I SAVED $184.12

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I missed it, but how do you do it? Where do you find the coupons? How about the gift cards? Thanks for your site please keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to point out to everyone...all of the Glade candles in front of your Glade sprays...they are kinda hard to see! Way to go Beth! The fight was worth it!!! lol! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole. I didn't see that they blend together!!

    and Sir :) I will post the coupons that I used for my items. I just need to gather that info :) Thanks for the positive feedback. It's always a pleasure to see that I help people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the B1G1 free coupons for glade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were in the 9-26-10 SS and they expired 11/6

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!