Clipping Money: Target: Free Eveready Batteries

12/20/10

Target: Free Eveready Batteries

eveready 300x245 Target: Free Eveready Batteries
Target has Eveready Batteries in the Dollar Spot for $1. There are $1 off coupons for Energizer Brand Batteries… Eveready batteries are made by Energizer and it states Energizer on the back of the packages.

This coupon doesn’t beep and from other blogs I’ve read, people have called Energizer and they said it is perfectly fine to use on this product. The Energizer coupons can be found in any of the following:

10/3 SS
11/21 SS
12/12 SS
So, make sure you stock up for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I read this before going shopping today. I bought 8 packs without any problem. I would have never thought to use the energizer coupons. Thanks for posting this AWESOME deal. You can never have too many batteries on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was pretty cool myself. Makes me want to read the backs of more packages :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!