Clipping Money: Welcome to Clipping Money

12/30/10

Welcome to Clipping Money

 
Just wanted to say HELLO to all the new Clipping Money fans! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Beth and I am a Stay At Home Mom of 3 beautiful children. I grew up with couponing my whole life. My Mom used to do it way back in the day where coupons had NO EXPIRATION DATE! **gasp** Yep, can you believe it? You are lucky if you find a coupon with NO EXPIRATION DATE on it today.  Those are GOLD! Pull up a chair (bookmark me) and take a look around and make yourself at home. I try to find the best deals that I can and share them with you! I will help you save money, one store at a time.  

*For the record, please note I am not an EXTREME COUPONER! I do not stockpile 40 years worth of toilet paper, 218 boxes of pasta, 1500 deodorants, 1100 boxes of cereal or 300 toothbrushes. I mean seriously, have you ever been to a store and see that much on the shelf? I do not teach hoarding :) I show you how to sign up for TONS of FREE samples, FREE magazines, FREE coupons, FREE products and to win awesome giveaways. 

I would love to learn more about you :) Click on the comment button below this post and say HI :) Tell me a little about you and/or your couponing. Together we can save so much money!

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to talk to you soon!! Now let's go SCORE some deals, shall we?!

Clipping Money is on facebook and twitter too. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you send out emails and if so how do i subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I've added a subscribe button on the right side of my blog. When you click that, it will show you how to sign up to receive my updates.

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!