Clipping Money: Extreme Couponer!

1/12/11

Extreme Couponer!

Do you think I have what it takes to be on the show?  

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I just entered for a chance to be on Extreme Couponers! I'm not sure I am Extreme enough but I think it is worth a shot. I think my husband is going to kill me.  Good thing he is in PA :) When I heard about the chance to be on the show, I just couldn't resist. I'm not famous, my name isn't in flashing lights but who can pass up the chance to go shopping with coupons ;)  

If you know of someone who might be interested in applying to be on TLC, then let them know about this:


Casting Call for Extreme Couponers:

"Are you interested in participating in an upcoming episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing? If you have the expertise to get amazing deals and accumulate fantastic stockpiles of goodies, we'd love to hear from you! E-mail us at extremecouponingcasting@gmail.com."
I really hope I get the chance to do this! I really do. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!