Clipping Money: Giant Eagle 1/26

1/28/11

Giant Eagle 1/26


This post will show that ANYONE can win a contest if you try.

     I love Giant Eagle. Not only do they have amazing prices, amazing workers and one of the best coupon policy's out there... they have then best play room for children (ages 3-12)! They have different scheduled events like pajama day, movie night, board games and prizes.... and the list goes on. Well, they had a giveaway at the Eagle Nest and all the children had to do was enter their name and telephone number. My 5 year old wrote his name and telephone number down and put it in the fish bowl. I told him if they pull his name out, they will give Mommy a call.   *ring ring ring*  YEP, a few days later, Giant Eagle called and said that Anthony won a blanket! He was so happy!!! He then turned to me and said, "Thank you Mommy for taking me to Giant Eagle so I can do this contest!" THANKS GIANT EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!