Clipping Money: Staples: Free Avery Binders after Staples Rewards

1/2/11

Staples: Free Avery Binders after Staples Rewards

 
I have had so many people ask me about my binder and how to get one started for them selves. Well, I have great news! Here's how to start! I will break this down piece by piece (post by post). First thing you will need is a binder. They have several different sizes (1 in, 2in, 3 in). Here's the perfect time to buy at Staples. Maybe you just need to get a new one because your old one is worn out. Heck, stock up for next school year if you don't need a binder now. Hummmm... that sounds like a plan for me. My children needed 2 binders each last year. Ok, on to the deals :)

This week at Staples you can get up to 4 free Heavy Duty Avery View Binders after Staples Rewards.

Here is how it works-

You pay for the Binders in store. (you must use your Staples Rewards card at time of purchase).  You will then receive a Staples Rewards certificate for your full purchase price in February to be used at Staples. I usually use these rewards to pay for printer ink (because I can't ever seem to find a coupon on ink).

That will be your first step. How can you go wrong with a FREE binder?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!