Clipping Money: Walgreens Trip Again :)

1/24/11

Walgreens Trip Again :)


Hey, for $0.17 a bag for the new Kraft Mac & Cheese Homestyle... SCORE!!

Here's what I did. I called my local Walgreen's and explained to Christoph how much I love coupons :)
I told him about the special (3/$5) and when I combine it with both the manufacturer's coupon and the Walgreen's coupon, it equals $0.17 a bag. He responded, "Ok?"

Hahaha.... *sigh*

He didn't seem to hear the excitement in my voice when I said $0.17 a bag :) I then asked him if he had extra stock in the back or if any extra would be coming in. He said he just got a truck and if I wanted, he would split it with me :)
That was music to my ears. 


8 more bags for $1.34

Super SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!