Clipping Money: Cheesecake.com Review

2/21/11

Cheesecake.com Review


     You don't have to have a special occasion to enjoy a cheesecake! Cheesecake is good any day of the week and any time of the day (or night).

     Cheesecake.com is more then just cheesecakes. You can find cakes, fruit, cookies, tarts, cookie dough, gift baskets, brownies, chocolate covers fruits, flowers and of course... CHEESECAKE! Cheesecake.com was founded in Alpharetta, Georgia, by David Clements and Harvey Kaplan. Cheesecake.com's mission is to offer the best quality desserts, treats, and sweets you will find online, along with the convenience of fast shipping and a customer satisfaction guarantee that is simply unbeatable. Where else can you go for that? 

      So what will it be, NY Style, Oreo, Brownie, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Turtle or maybe a Ghirardelli??? Why stop there, they have SO MANY to choose from!

     I was sent a mouth watering & creamy 3lb Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake! OMG!
Doesn't that look amazing?!?!
 This 3lb Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is a favorite for Fruit Cheesecake fans!! The filling is their original cream cheese, using Philadelphia cream cheese and a Strawberry Swirl made from REAL Strawberries. 

YUM!

When the box arrived, I did my happy dance. I was so excited that the kids joined in on the happy dance, too! It was very well packed with dry ice, a Styrofoam box and then placed inside a cardboard box! As I took the cheesecake out of the box I noticed it was decorated with a red bow! I love those added touches because to me, it makes me feel important.


As I untied the bow and proceeded to open the cheesecake, I noticed how well wrapped and sealed it was. I couldn't wait for dessert to try a piece, so I got a plate and served myself the most delicious piece of cheesecake that has ever been delivered to my door. 

I swear it just melted in my mouth. The cheesecake was absolutely delicious. Talk about having time stand still. For me, with every bite of the Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake I ate... everything stopped. I loved the combination of strawberries and cheesecake and their crust was perfect. I didn't let anything go to waste.  I sat there, enjoying my pre-dinner appetizer when I hear, "MOM OPENED THE CHEESECAKE!" Yep, I was caught :) I got 2 more plates out and gave a piece to each of my kids. I didn't have to cut the pieces either, because they were pre-sliced and lined with paper! SCORE! They were perfectly sliced and ready to serve.

     My husband came home late Friday night and was looking for something to eat. I heard him in the refrigerator as he was searching high a low! I asked him if everything was ok because he was making a ton of noise. He then responded, "Yep, I found something perfect." He came out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. I noticed in his hands was a bowl :) In that bowl was... YEP... Cheesecake. Not only once slice... but TWO slices! He couldn't stop talking about how good it was. It made me want another slice. 

You can find Cheesecake.com on

     Want to check out what Cheesecake.com has to offer? Head on over there and take a look. They also have sugar free options available, too. I don't know about you, but I am eying the NY Triple Chocolate Cheesecake :) Which ones do you like?

Disclaimer: I was provided with a cheesecake in exchange for a review. The opinions in my review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!