Clipping Money: My Review of Staples® Handy File Box, Letter Size, Clear w/Blue Lid

2/2/11

My Review of Staples® Handy File Box, Letter Size, Clear w/Blue Lid

Originally submitted at Staples

Hinged lid with snap closure Handle on lid for easy mobility Letter size Made of durable polypropylene D 10" x W 13.38" x H 11.63" Staples Brand 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Great for active files


Awesome Coupon File Box

By Clipping Money from Medina, Ohio on 2/2/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Additional Storage Space, Sturdy, Easy to Organize, Easy Retrieval, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Large Volumes, Staying Organized, Small Volumes, Coupons

Describe Yourself: Value Oriented

Primary use: Personal

When I saw that this item would be FREE after Staples Rewards, I just had to get it. When I got home and was able to scope it out, I was loving it. I put some file folders in and added some coupons. Now the test for me would be durability. I shook the case up and down and left to right and nothing popped open. Everything stayed in place. That was a plus for me.

Next, I dropped it. I tend to do that with my binder and I would hate to drop this file box and have all my coupons go everywhere. I will be happy to report... it stayed closed.

Now, I gave it to my kids to play with. It held up. I love it.

This will be awesome to hold my extra coupon inserts in. I will be relieved to know that once I put them in this, they will not be going anywhere but to the store :)

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!