Clipping Money: Rite Aid Trip 2/20

2/20/11

Rite Aid Trip 2/20


Ok, I was headed to Rite Aid first thing this morning to get the Johnson's & Johnson's baby product! I hope you guys printed the coupon like I suggested last week. Some have reached their print limits! Here's what I got and what I used and of course what Rite Aid gave me back!

1 Johnson's Vapor 
2 Johnson's Shampoo's
1 Johnson's Honey Apple Wash
3 Johnson's Bedtime Bath
3 Desitin
1 Johnson's Baby Lotion

Total:
$32.89

Used:
(found under Important Messages on RiteAid.com)
(I used multiple computers)

Total:
 $14.89

Used:
$14.00 +UP's Rewards
Total:
$0.89
+ Tax $1.55

TOTAL OOP:
$2.44

Then I received back $2 for each Johnson's & Johnson's product I bought!

$22.00 +UP's




2 comments:

  1. where exactly on the RA page did you find the $5/$25?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you login, check "My messages". That's where I found mine.

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!