Clipping Money: Walgreen's Diaper Deal Trip 2/13

2/14/11

Walgreen's Diaper Deal Trip 2/13


Here's a great deal on diapers if you have a Walgreen's near by. 

W Brand diapers, BOGO $8.99
-$2/1 W Brand Diapers, WAGS Infant Care Book*(will deduct $4 total)
You pay $4.99 ($2.49 per package) 

Here's what I did.

Bought 8 packs of diapers at $8.99 each = $71.92 (OUCH)
- Walgreen's sale of BOGO $35.96
-Wags coupon for $2 off 1 pack (took $2 off each pack I bought) $16.00
FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF ONLY

$21.26 (TAX INCLUDED)


I saved...
$51.96

THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SCORE!!!

I found the Wags coupon book at the pharmacy counter.


5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope they have the coupon booklet at mine. So you just got multiple books? These are the best diapers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are the walgreens diapers? That is a wonderful deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWOOOOOOO! That's amazing! I'm wondering if our pharmacy has these books. Will have to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, no I didn't have to use multiple coupons. This is a Walgreen's coupon so one coupon will take off the whole total. Meaning, one coupon, for the above transaction, was used and it took off $16.00. Which was $2 for each pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerrod's Mommy, I love these diapers. I've never had a leak, a tab pulling off or not holding enough. These are (to me) just the same as the BIG brand.

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!