Clipping Money: Guess Who Shares A Birthday With Dr. Seuss?

3/2/11

Guess Who Shares A Birthday With Dr. Seuss?

 
     Yep, you guessed it! ME!! March 2nd is my birthday! With all the birthday emails and offers that flooded my inbox, I am going to be a busy girl today. I know I will be headed to Denny's in the morning to get my FREE Grand Slam and then to Starbucks for my FREE coffee! Where the day will go is a mystery and I can't wait to explore all my options. I will be celebrating my birthday with my Mom and children today!! Since my husband is in PA/NJ, I won't be able to see him until this weekend. My Mom is going to watch the children and I will drive out to the beautiful state of Pennsylvania to spend the whole weekend with him. We will meet with our Realtor first thing Saturday morning and then after a few... the weekend will be ours. He has something up his sleeve and he won't tell me. I love his surprises!
     Posts will be limited today. I don't plan on being online much because I have a lot of shopping to do. Haha, shopping with coupons :) of course. So here's to a great day... after all.. I turned 29... AGAIN :)
 

SCORE!!!!!

3 comments:

Let's start sharing those great ideas!