Clipping Money: It "PAYS" To Shop At Walmart

3/29/11

It "PAYS" To Shop At Walmart


Well, with it being close to the end of the month, I knew I had to hurry and use the last of my $3.00 off ANY (I love that word) Gain coupons. I headed to Walmart to see if they stocked their shelves with the $1.87 box of Gain Dryer sheets.

Surprise Surprise Surprise 
(Didn't Gomer Pyle says that?)
(Did I just date myself???)
*YIKES*

19 Gain $1.87 each

Used the $3.00 off ANY Gain liquid or dryer sheets coupon

With Walmart's new coupon policy, they are applying any overage from a coupon used to either your finial purchase or giving you cash back.  Guess what I opted for????

Heck yeah! CASH BACK!!


I received $19.16 back. That means that Walmart paid me to shop today!

Oh yeah.... that's right... it's a SCOOOOOOOORE!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I was happy with getting $1.89 back when I first tried this! I really wish I had more of those Gain coupons! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!