Clipping Money: Kellogg’s Cereal Gas Rebate

3/28/11

Kellogg’s Cereal Gas Rebate

I don't know about you, but just by reading this rebate form, it looks very easy for everyone! All you need are the UPC's off selected cereals. I know my Mom has a few of these listed as well as me. Plus, with this going until 12/21/2011, you have plenty of time to collect them. Since it says you can receive up to 5 of the $10 prepaid cards, I suggest you print 5 now and put it with your coupons so you can find it. 
  1. Buy 10 boxes Kellogg’s Selected Cereals before 12/31/11
  2. Clip off UPCs off selected boxes
  3. Print downloadable form
  4. Mail in before 1/7/12
  5. Receive up to five $10.00 pre-paid rewards MasterCards that can be used for gasoline or anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!