Clipping Money: Meet My Coupon Clipping Service MANUFACTURERS COUPONS!

3/1/11

Meet My Coupon Clipping Service MANUFACTURERS COUPONS!



Ever wonder how I get so many coupons??? Yes, I subscribe to my newspaper, but I only get 3 papers on Sunday. I have found an awesome site for us to SCORE coupons at. Manufacturers Coupons is the place to SCORE big. Remember those cinnamon rolls.... YUMMY!! Yep, you guessed it. I ordered those coupons from Manufacturers Coupons! Another awesome thing about Manufacturers Coupons, it that if she is out of a certain coupon you are looking for, you can request to be notified when more are posted. I recommend going to Manufacturers Coupons for all those hard to find coupons!

Come back and tell us what you think of  Manufacturers Coupons

I also put a link to her site on the right hand side of this blog. Anytime you want to order coupons from her, use that link on the side.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the service works for you. I was not impressed. I ordered on Sunday, my order didn't ship until THURSDAY and I didn't receive until the following Tuesday, today. some of my coupons expired yesterday. not impressed. I even emailed asking the status of my order. i'm still awaiting a reply.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. Have you heard back from her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's another coupon clipping service that ships no later than the next business day following your order - mine arrived very quickly - can pay through Paypal too. It's http://shop.blisscoupons.com Check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!