Clipping Money: Reader Post: This Reader SCORE All This For $11.99

4/25/11

Reader Post: This Reader SCORE All This For $11.99


I was so happy to read my email tonight. I got this awesome email all about how much one of my readers SCORED this past weekend. 
I want to thank you for all your price matching and heads up on deals.  Thanks to your amazing site I had the best holiday weekend grabbing amazing deals!!!  ANYWAY this weekend I scored tons for only $11.99!!!
Here's my loot:
3 cans Pringles;
8 Butterfinger Snackerz;
4 pack Duracel ultra batteries;
2 packs Stayfree;
1 Luster white toothpaste;
1 package Puperoni;
4 Toy Story Operation Games;
5 Reach Flosses;
1 Secret Trial Size Deodorant;
10 Womens Nivea Body Washes;
10 Men's Nivea Body Washes!!!
3 scotch tape

4 Lysol Wipes

Isn't that amazing? I have a smile from ear to ear.

Remember if you SCORE while out shopping...
Buy it
Pose it
Snap it
Send it
and I'll post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!