Clipping Money: Happy Mother's Day

5/7/11

Happy Mother's Day

 
Wow, this is not a bad idea :)
 
I could get used to this!


<3<3<3<3<3
 
I really hope I get this one :)
All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Mother.- Abraham Lincoln
A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.- Cardinal Mermillod
Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life.
“A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking”
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done. ~Author Unknown
Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce
 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHER'S OUT THERE! 
ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!