I headed to Walmart today to SCORE a few deals. I did notice a few deals I thought I would share with you with a snap shot. :)
I hope those were helpful. Now on to my trip.
Tidy Cat Nonclumping 5lb bag $1.77
Use $1.10/1 Printable HERE
Use $1.10/1 Printable HERE
K-Y Jelly (2 oz.) $2.62
Use the $3/1 coupon found here (you’ll need to create an account)
Use the $3/1 coupon found here (you’ll need to create an account)
Wardley's Fish Food $1.48
Use $2/1 ANY Wardley’s Fish Food here
Meow Mix Cat Food $0.52
Use $1/4 Meow Mix Cans (can't find the insert)
Chocolate Covered Cream Puffs (YUM) $3.86
1 gallon of Milk $3.47
Ivory Soap (3 pack), $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G
Airwick Warmer $0.94
Use $1/1 Airwick holder here
1 loaf of bread $1.18
2 Strawberries $1.67 ea
Ground Chuck $7.28
2 Polish Kielbasas $2.78 ea
Total before coupons
$60.67
Total after coupons
$31.70
I saved $28.97
SCORE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!