Clipping Money: Reader Post: Nicole's Giant Eagle Trip... SCORE!!

5/15/11

Reader Post: Nicole's Giant Eagle Trip... SCORE!!

Nicole hit Giant Eagle yesterday and here's what she wrote...

My Giant Eagle trip today!!! 40 hellmans mayo,18 wishbone dressings,18 ragu alfredo and spaghetti sauce,12 always pads with a raincheck,16 pepsi max, 4 heinz ketchup, 2 milk, 6 tropicana, 2 duncan hines brownies, 1 creamer, 1 fusion razor/creme, 1 nice & easy hair color, 2 glucose tabs..All in 15 seperate transactions ...my total purchase was $312.90. After coupons and store savings I paid a grand total of $28.28! I still have a $7.00 catalina to spend on my next shopping trip! $21.28...not bad! I saved $291.62! Donating to the food bank next week! 

What a great shop! Thanks for sharing Nicole!

Remember, all you have to do is...

Buy it
Post it
Snap it 
Share it
and I'll post it!!




1 comment:

Let's start sharing those great ideas!