I am so excited about this next giveaway. Have you ever tried Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce? This stuff is amazing and you have to try it!! I love it on ribs, chicken, burgers... even to dip my fries in! The name is just that... ALL PURPOSE! Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce is in a class by itself. It is more than a steak sauce, because of its unique flavor and the variety of uses. You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes.
ABOUT COUNTRY BOB'S
In 1968 Country Bob perfected the sauce of his dreams. After years of giving the sauce to friends and family he began to sell it in 1977. The reaction was overwhelming just as it is today. Almost everyone who tries Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce becomes a lifelong user. Why not, it is the perfect complement to practically any meal set on your table.It was actually October of 1982 when Country Bob, Inc. became the company, which remains today. Bob Edson, Terry Edson, Al Malekovic and Reed Malekovic formed a corporation with equal ownership. Since that time Country Bob's distribution has magnified regionally in all directions from their corporate office located in Centralia, Illinois. Even with the tremendous growth they have not forgotten where they came from, continuing in their relentless pursuit of product excellence.
Along with their All Purpose Sauce they have expanded their product line to include BBQ Sauce, Seasoning Salt and Spicy All Purpose Sauce. With their fully automated bottling line they also have the capability of producing Private Label products for stores or restaurants.
GIVEAWAY:
---------->SCORE<----------
Country Bob’s is giving FOUR (4) lucky reader 2 bottles of their All Purpose Sauce!!! They can send you 2 FREE coupons or if you don't have it locally... they will send them to you!!!!!
I haven't ever tried Bob's before, but it looks delish! Hope I get this chance to try it out! =)
ReplyDeleteI've used it on chicken!
ReplyDeleteYes, we've tried it and it's my teen's favorite. She would be uber excited if I won 2 bottles.
ReplyDeleteI havent but I'd love to! nolocknokey[@]gmail.com (Amanda Hall)
ReplyDeleteI have tried Country Bob's and it is delicious. I love their CEO !!
ReplyDeletetarter95 at hotmail dot com
I haven't tried or heard even heard of this sauce before but our family loves to try new things and I love to cook :)
ReplyDeleteMlynnh5 at gmail dot com
I have never tried..but have little under half a cow of meat in freezer and have many uses for some! erinnsluka@gmail
ReplyDeleteI have not tried it, but I keep hearing great things and would love to try it.
ReplyDeletenever tried it..but would love too!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI have not tried it yet but look forward to trying their sauce! :D
Thank you for the chance to win in this giveaway!
~Mippy :)
bunnysmip (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
I have tried it and it is yummy! If I win, I will give these to some of my friends who haven't tried it! We love using it in hamburgers and meatloaf and also using it on grilled meat!
ReplyDeleteaniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com
I have tried country bob's sauce and the kids love it. They like it on hamburgers
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious!- Jenna O.
ReplyDeletehaven'et ever tried it!
ReplyDelete