Clipping Money: Crock Pot Recipe: Zesty Chicken Alfredo

9/1/11

Crock Pot Recipe: Zesty Chicken Alfredo

 
(This is the exact same Crock Pot that I have and I love it) 

For those of you that know me... I really can't cook. I set the smoke alarm off almost every night. My kids have begun to think that's the dinner bell... LOL. I found this site that shares Crock Pot Recipes on Facebook. It's called Crock Pot Girls. People post their recipes and you just have to scroll to find the one you'd like. 
 Well.... I have had this Crock Pot for about 3 years... unopened.... in the cabinet... simply afraid that I would catch something on fire. 
Yesterday I finally had the courage to open my Crock Pot. I found a recipe that I would like to share with you that turned out amazing. If you have any recipes that you would like to share, please leave them in the comment section for all of us to enjoy. I would love to try one of your recipes and feature it on the blog!  SCORE!!!
Zesty Chicken Alfredo 
By: Sharon Burton
Ingredient:
4-6 Chicken breast (uncooked)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup margarine
1 pkg good seasons zesty Italian dressing mix (dry)
1 pkg cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom

Combine chicken, broth , margarine, and Italian seasoning in crock pot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Pull chicken out and shred it. Put it off to the side. Next, add remaining ingredients into crock pot. Gradually add the shredded chicken to the crock pot and stir. Let sit in crock pot for 30 minutes before serving. You can serve this over rice or noodles.  Serves at least 10.
If you try this, let me know that you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!