Clipping Money: Dollar General: 10¢ Summer Sale Starts Today (and what I bought)

10/25/11

Dollar General: 10¢ Summer Sale Starts Today (and what I bought)

dollar general Dollar General :: HOT $0.10 Summer Clearance!! 

From the Dollar General Facebook Page:

“A few dimes can buy you a lot starting this Tuesday at DG. All Lawn & Garden, Swim/Summer Toys and Green Dot Home items are just 10¢ each! Sale starts 10/25–get in early for best selection.”
Plus, select clearance clothing will be just $1 ea!

I went this morning and here is what I got!

I sure am glad I went! 

1 picture
4 plastic plates
1 pack water guns
2 boxes sandwich bags (90% off) $1.25
#6 birthday candle (90% off) $0.25
4 Tiki torches 
3 bird feeders
1 hummingbird feeder
1 pack fly swatters 
1pack divided plates
1 lady bug garden set with tools
2 lawn sprinklers
1 pink plastic tub
25 American Flags

Total before discount
$105.50 (not including tax)

Total after summer clearance discount
$7.25

I saved  $98.25!

Oh yeah! That's a huge SCORE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sad face my husband has the car I want to go so bad now! good news I live in a small town but have 2 Dollar generals close by (idky lol) and I hope everything wont be gone by the time my hubby gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you make out. Would love to post your SCORE!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!