How many of my readers wear glasses? I know you are aware at how expensive glasses can be. I once paid $200 for a pair of glasses (GASP). I know, I know... NEVER AGAIN! I am here today to tell you about Just Eyewear.
Just Eyewear is Simple. Affordable. The way glasses should be.
I had the opportunity to review a pair of glasses from Just Eyewear. I couldn't wait to browse their site. Just Eyewear was so easy to navigate through. When looking through the Women's Frames... there were 600 to choose from! I loved looking at all the frames! Choosing one was the hard part ;)
Now, you might be asking yourself “How can I know if the will fit? What if they don’t look as good on me as I had hoped?” First of all, know that if you do have a problem with your glasses for any reason, you can return them within the first 30 days. However, to avoid having ordering problems you can follow Just Eyewear's guide for buying glasses online. The guide explains that you can usually find your frame size by looking near the temple on a pair of glasses that you already own and know fit well. There are other tips included so be sure to check it out if you are unsure of ordering.
After I chose the frames, I submitted my prescription information and they were on the way! When my glasses came in they were exactly what I wanted. They were perfect... SCORE!!! The prescription is perfect and the frames aren't flimsy at all. They even came in a hard case. If you’re in the market for new glasses be sure to check out Just Eyewear.
Head on over to Just Eyewear on Facebook and when you like their page, you will reveal a code for 10% off!! SCORE!! You can even follow them on Twitter, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!