Is it me, or is the cost of going to have highlights or our roots done is getting ridiculously high. Especially with long hair. Well, this month I thought I would try to do my own touch up with a Roots Only Application System, which isn’t just for touching up roots BTW! It has multiple uses. SCORE!!! When I was reading up on it I was surprised to find out that it’s also for “medicated shampoos, conditioning growth oils, hair conditioners, hair color, anti-itch scalp solutions, lice medication and any other hair treatment solution required to get down to the scalp and roots.”
The first thing that impressed me about this application system is that it did not leak. SCORE!!! If I use something that leaks my hair would be messed up big time by trying to do it by myself. And a 5 minute color application versus sitting at the salon for an hour or more sounds wonderful to this busy mother of 3.
I really love that this bottle can be used over and over again and there is no spillage. I also like the comb features - you squeeze the product and it gets to the root of your hair without getting your hands dirty.
Check out their website for more details and where to purchase:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!