I had a few questions asking about the Weis Peanut Butter Deal so I though I would go and try to explain it with my lovely pictures :)
Ok, so the signs say Buy $15 worth of participating Unilever grocery products and SAVE $5 INSTANTLY.
What I love about Weis, is that the BUY X amount of $$ is based on shelf price. Shelf price is the price of an item you pay straight off the shelf (not the sale price). The shelf price here is $3.49 (the price I have seen is different depending on your store). So in order for me to get over $15, I need to buy 5 of these.
$3.49 X 5 = $17.45
So my total for 5 jars, is $7.50! That makes each jar $1.50 and to me (IMO) is a great stock up price.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's start sharing those great ideas!