Clipping Money: My Target Shopping Trip

4/27/12

My Target Shopping Trip


I haven't been to Target in a long time....
I think I was going through withdrawls...

Here's what I SCORED!!

(2) Kellogg’s Nutri-grain Bars 8 ct Box

(2) Coffee Mate Creamers
Used Flavor Friday Coupon for FREE bottle of Coffee-Mate (NLA)

(2) Ella’s Kitchen Apples 2.5 oz  Pouch
-$1/1 Ella’s Kitchen Organic Baby Food

(5) Aquafresh Kid’s Pump Toothpaste, Fresh ‘n Fruity
-$1/1 Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste OR Infant Toothpaste OR Toothbrush All You May 2012
-$1/1 Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste or Training Paste (4-15-12 RP)
-$1/1 Aquafresh Fresh’n Fruity Toothpaste

(2) Glade Aerosol Basic Room Spray 9 oz Spra

(2) Quaker Real Medleys Cups (PC thru 4/28)
-.50/1 Quaker Real Medleys HERE



(2) OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover Trigger Spray
-$1/1 OxiClean Pre-treater (4-22-12 SS)

(2) Ortega Seasoning Mixes Single Packets
-$1/2 Ortega Products, bottom right

(1) King Size M&M's
Used coupon for FREE bag of M&M (NLA)

Total before coupons
$40.24

Total amount after coupons
----> $9.10 <----

I saved
$31.14

S-C-O-R-E!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!