Clipping Money: EZstringer Review

5/29/12

EZstringer Review



How many of you get super frustrated when the string comes out of your hoodie?? What about the adjustable elastic waistband in your children's pants??? ME ME ME!!! UGH! I have tried just about everything and still couldn't get to the end of the string or fine the elastic! I am so happy that I had the opportunity to review the new EZstringer. EZstringer is a cool new product that restrings any drawstring in a manner of seconds back into clothing! Say it with me -----> SCORE!!! You are going to LOVE this product! Talk about smart!!



EZstringer can be used on many items like bikinis, sweat pants, hoodies, capris, cargo pants and more. The EZstringer comes with 3 differents sizes. 1 for large bulky clothes, 1 small for delicate items & 1 medium for everything in between! All of this for only $10 + S&H. They also offer a 12-pack of replacement Drawstrings for $9.98 – a 50% savings! You have to check out the EZstinger website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!