Clipping Money: Tombow Glue for Crafts and Scrapbooking Rev!ew

5/15/12

Tombow Glue for Crafts and Scrapbooking Rev!ew



tombow


I love Scrapbooking! Each one of my children have a scrapbook for each year of their life. I love it. I get to walk through their life one year at a time!!!  When I put my pictures into the album, I want to make sure they are going to stay there, look good for years to come and don't bubble or bend.
 

I was able to try Tombow Adhesive Glue. This product has a variety of uses, but used mainly for arts/crafts and scrapbooking. Some material the glue can be used on include paper, photos, and poster board.  The adhesive bonds instantly, cleanly, and wrinkle-free. It is also acid-free and non-toxic. 
If your like me and LOVE arts/craft and scrapbooking, you will definitely want to pick up Tombow Glue for yourself online.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!