Clipping Money: Woman Of God Wristband Review

5/3/12

Woman Of God Wristband Review



I recently had the privilege of reviewing one of these Christian wristbands.  Silicone wristbands are all the rage now with the young ones!!

These silicone wristbands are used a lot for many causes with all various sayings on them. I Am A Woman of God created a cute wristband with their Logo which is great for women, especially of Faith. This makes a perfect gift for any Christian woman. Whether it's your Church group or friend.

The wristband I received came in pink and the bracelet was embossed with black lettering which says “I am a Woman of God” The bands are wide and stretch so they can fit around your wrist comfortably. They are sturdy so you don’t have to worry about them breaking.

When purchasing your wristband you will be able to choose your color and the quantity.

They can be purchased online for only $2.49, however the more you buy the more the price goes down.

When you purchase these affordable Christian Wristbands you’ll also get free shipping on all of your orders. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!