Clipping Money: Secret Agent/Spy Party Printable Treasure Hunt Review

6/14/12

Secret Agent/Spy Party Printable Treasure Hunt Review



Do I have any Pirate fans here? Does your child love treasure hunts and solving puzzles? Well, then the Secret Agent/Spy Printable Treasure Hunt is the perfect game for them.

This is great! With this game, you will be able to print out everything you need for the hunt. You can hide all of the clues either around the house or even outside. This was a lot of fun to play with the kids! It would be perfect for a birthday party.

The game includes:
*Ten different spy/secret agent clues plus winners card
*Printable Cipher/Decoder Wheels
*Morse Decoder Cheat Sheets
*Key Locator
*Complete Set Up Instructions

Check out all the games HERE. The game I reviewed is suited for ages 7-13 and costs $13.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!