Clipping Money: Signing Time on Demand review

6/22/12

Signing Time on Demand review



I was so excited when I was chosen to review Signing Times On Demand. Learning sign language was something my middle son and I enjoyed to do. We would sign to each other from across the table, at the park and while playing outside. The smile on his face was priceless when we exchanged signs.

Signing Time digital videos are widely used by parents and teachers because they support language, learning, and literacy skills for children of all ages. Signing also helps children with Down syndrome, autism, and language delays overcome communication barriers. The Signing Time series, hosted my Emmy-nominated Rachel Coleman, currently airs on public television stations as well as cable network Nick, Jr.

Now you can browse the online catalog of Signing Times videos, download and watch in minutes. It’s easy. First, you browse the catalog. You can watch a sample from each series to help you chose. Then you add your choice to the cart, checkout and your ready to download. You can watch on your PC, Mac, iPad, Apple Touch and Apple TV.

ABOUT TWO LITTLE HANDS PRODUCTIONS
Two Little Hands Productions is a leading publisher of innovative educational products that enhance children’s learning and self-esteem, including the award-winning Signing Time, Baby Signing Time, and Potty Time programs featuring Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman. More information at www.twolittlehands.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!