Clipping Money: "Dibs On My Ribs" recipe contest

7/9/12

"Dibs On My Ribs" recipe contest

Dibs on My Ribs Cookoff Contest

Calling ALL grillers!! Do I have the contest for YOU! The National Pork Board wants to know what makes your pork ribs recipe special and how McCormick Spices and Kraft Barbecue Sauce take your ribs to the next level of ultimate rib goodness.  Share your favorite pork rib recipe using McCormick Spices and Kraft BBQ Sauce in the Dibs on My Ribs Cook Off Contest and you could SCORE some sweet prizes!  Don't worry... if you have more then one awesome recipe, you can upload that too for an additional entry! Yep, you can have multiple entries!! Each eligible post is worth one entry!! You can enter up to 3 times PER DAY!!  SCORE!!
Entries submitted by August 12, 2012 (11:59 p.m. EST) could win a Grand Prize of Groceries for a year! To enter, submit your recipe and an optional picture at http://bit.ly/RibsContest.

Disclosure: "As a member of the One2One Network I was asked to share some of the information above. In exchange for this post I will be eligible to win a backyard grilling kit or one of six gift cards. I was not compensated in any other manner and the opinions above are my own. Any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!