Clipping Money: Carmex ~ Assorted Lip Balms & Beach Bag Review

8/20/12

Carmex ~ Assorted Lip Balms & Beach Bag Review



As a Carmex Blog Squad Outreach member I received an amazing tote filled with SIX of Carmex's great moisturizing, flavored lip balms. I can never have enough around the house.   I was excited to see my favorite flavors and a brand new flavor Pomegranate.  Each has SPF 15 protection and their ultra glide smooth formula makes my lips feel soft and moisturized.

Other flavors included were Original, Vanilla, Lime Twist, Cherry, and Strawberry.  I liked the Pomegranate, but my favorite still remains the Vanilla flavor.  Now that my daughter is old enough to have her own lip balm, I let her choose one. She loves the Strawberry!


Carmex Pomegranate Stick has a premium ‘smooth glide’ formula with 9 moisturizers in the ingredients, and contains SPF 15, so you get that moisturizing of your lips to make them nice and soft, and the SPF protects them from the sun. Plus, it leaves a nice little shine!


I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach bag. It's really deep and can hold a ton of stuff. I like using this bag not only for the beach or the pool... but for my children's playdates. I can pack my laptop, coupons, water bottles and more!! SCORE!!!!

Where can you buy the new or your favorite flavors of Carmex Lip Balms?  All Carmex products are available in your local retail and drug store.

Follow @ on Twitter and enter their Twitter Giveaway.  Visit http://mycarmex.com/twitter-giveaway for details.

Disclosure: I was contacted by the makers of Carmex who provided me with the items shown above in exchange for my fair and honest onion of these products. All opinions, comments and ideas are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!