Clipping Money: CollageIt FREE Review

9/21/12

CollageIt FREE Review



I absolutely love taking pictures, and I'm always looking for a fun and easy way to organize all those pictures.  I was introduced to CollageIt, and I was so excited to try out!! SCORE!!!

CollageIt is an easy-to-use photo collage maker for Mac OS X & Windows, which makes collage automatically. In a matter of seconds, this collage software can turn any ordinary photos into impressive collages. Just take a look at my collage at the top. Those are a bunch of photos I took when we went to Bushkill Falls, PA.

This is very easy to use.  You can choose how many pictures to use, the background, frames, colors, and more.  The only thing I was really missing from this software was to be able to move my picture within the frame, or crop BUT, if you upgrade to CollageIt Pro, you would be able to do that.  However, for a free software I think this is great!

Here's a 1-2-3 Step by Step of CollageIt:

You Pick a Template.


Customize with colors, and sizes.


Then, just save it to your computer, share, or send.

I also found out that you can use the Collage you make into your blog background or twitter background. How cool is that!!  SCORE!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!