Clipping Money: Review: Back To School Reusable Dorm Move In & Out Boxes

9/14/12

Review: Back To School Reusable Dorm Move In & Out Boxes


 

When it comes to stor­ing your things, we are in search of boxes that are durable, won’t rip or tear while mov­ing them, and most impor­tantly won’t end up in the trash. PACKAWAYS Reusable Dorm Boxes are just what you are look­ing for, and are per­fect for your every­day stor­age needs!!



We were shipped 2 boxes! I loved how they fold flat when not is use. I also LOVED how super easy they were to fold together.



 What would we put in those awesome boxes??? I have just the thing...


My daughters dress up clothes are everywhere. We currently had them in 2 of her dresser drawers but quickly noticed that those drawers were not closing anymore. You can see her dresser behind her in these photos... and both of those dresser drawers fit nicely into this one box AND there is still room for more!!!

I will have my daughter (who's 4) demonstrate how easy it is to fold up these boxes! 

 

As you can see, these are extremely easy to put together and very sturdy so you can stack these away!
 These reusable boxes come in 4 gor­geous colors, as well as 4 dif­fer­ent sizes. Per­fect for cloth­ing, books, per­sonal prod­ucts, or even small elec­tronic devices.

 Although I don’t have a teenager who’s going away to col­lege, I do know that these are absolutely per­fect for under the bed stor­age, stacking in the closet and much much more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!