Clipping Money: Review: 40 Printable Halloween Party Games

10/22/12

Review: 40 Printable Halloween Party Games



I received 40 printable Halloween party games to review. I couldn't wait to review these because my children love Halloween. The 40 Halloween Party Games Pack from Python Printable Games includes 40 ready-to-print games in PDF format, which is delivered by an encrypted download. The games can be used in Halloween parties, playdates or just when you'd rather gather around the table and have some great family time. The printable game kit includes games for all ages so EVERYONE can have some fun!

 

I absolutely love the colorful illustrations. I also like how they provide games and pages that can be played alone so that I can curl up on the couch, with my coffee, and enjoy some relaxation time!

You can SCORE all forty activities for only $19.95. 

These are the pack inclusions:
Crafty Pumpkin Decorating Ideas


Pin The Head On The Monster


Werewolf Spot The Difference


Halloween Costume Word Search
Halloween Coloring Pages
Halloween Synonyms For Kids


Chew On This Candy Names Game
Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Halloween Memo Match For Kids
Halloween Crossword For Kids
Halloween Maze Game
Escape From The Garden Left-Right
Naughty or Nice? Coloring Game
Gross Facts Trivia
Monster Mash-Up Charades


Teen Terrors Mad Libs
Chocolate Trivia
Spooky Halloween Word Search


Costume Party Paper Dolls
I LEFT It RIGHT There! Left-Right


Halloween Newlywed Game Questions
Cubicle Chaos Mad Libs


Spooky Slumber Party Mad Libs


Fangs For The Memories Vampire Trivia


Left In The Dark Left-Right
The Grim Reaper Word Search


Pirate Language Game


Horror Movies Crossword
Twisted Horror Movie Titles


Stephen King Books and Movies Trivia


Scary Synopsis Horror Movie Trivia


Who's The Bad Guy? Trivia


Halloween Picture Match Game


Trick Or Treat Trivia
Teen Twilight Crossword


Who Am I? Halloween
Name That Candy Bar Game
Gross Cooties Trivia
Pumpkin Picture Match Puzzle
Halloween Invitations
  

 I really recommend these games!! You can print as many or as few as you need. Your children will have an absolute BLAST!
  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!