Clipping Money: Review: Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box

10/3/12

Review: Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box


 

Packaways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. When needed, simply press on opposing corners and the bottom “Automatically” folds into place and locks. When not in use, simply press on the bottom and the box folds back down flat for easy, out of the way storage.

 
 


I love how these boxes lay flat when not in use. They don't take up any "valuable" space! I can't even begin to tell you about the empty totes I have in the basement... taking up space! Another feature on the storage boxes is that they have a erasable panel, so you can write on the label what is inside and then erase it when the box contents change. SCORE!!!

Head on over to www.packaways.com for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and interesting blog. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.

    Solar Dock

    Bulk Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!