Clipping Money: Review: I Love You in 120 Different Languages Onyx Pendant

11/8/12

Review: I Love You in 120 Different Languages Onyx Pendant




I just love "I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx" necklace. It's very unique. In the middle of the pendant is written "I Love You" words in 120 languages. That's what makes this necklace so unique. The words are very tiny, you need to use the mini magnifying glass to see them. Available in either a gold or sterling silver setting, the love pendant is the perfect way to tell someone you love them in any language. I really enjoyed discovering all the words in different languages. It's not just a necklace that you glance at once. It's a necklace that people will take time and look at to find all the languages they know!



I wore this necklace at a playdate and all the Mom's were amazed at how 120 languages fit on this necklace. Very clever! I also wore this to the grocery store and the cashier admired it! 

Visit NanoStyle Jewelry and take a look around. You can also visit them on their Facebook page! They have lots of beautiful pendants to choose from and the prices are reasonable.

This is perfect for Christmas, birthdays, weddings and engagements gift!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!